Keeping you safe
The Bexhill Barber Shop will be open again from Saturday 4th July 2020. In order to keep both our customers and staff safe will be be operating under the following recommended guidelines.
- If you feel unwell or are showing symptoms please do not attend your appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment, you will be required to wait outside prior to your appointment time. Please attend your appointment on your own, only one parent to accompany a child.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser provided upon entering the shop.
- All staff will wear visors.
- You will be required to wear a face mask inside the shop if you do not have your own they are available to purchase.
- You will be given a disposable gown to wear.
- We have increased the distance between cutting stations to maintain the 2 metre distancing rule.
- We have increased time between appointments to allow for all areas and equipment to be disinfected and deep cleaned after every service.
- Walk-in cuts are now welcome, all customers will be booked onto our system on arrival.
- To book an appointment, please book here or directly via the Booksy app.
- Please arrive with your hair washed.
- We are temporarily unable to offer shaves.
- Beard trims are available but face masks must be put back on afterwards.
- Card Payments preferred.